Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Discipline

I had an enjoyable workout this morning; it is much easier to do your routine when you are fully rested and eager for the day to begin.

I realized this morning that getting up in the mornings and doing my routine faithfully is not nearly as challenging as the discipline of eating good food, and doing so on time.  Last night, when I got home from work, I eat some baked beans, and that was it.  I was too lazy to cook a proper meal, and have been far too lazy to prepare meals in advance.

Half of my personal transformation is burning calories; the other half is taking them in properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged, but material inappropriate to the topic, such as spam, intentionally offensive messages, or other content I deem unfit will not be published.