Monday, November 30, 2009

Frustration

It wasnt clear to me until now, the extent to which my computer is a part of my everyday life.  Yesterday, my PC fried after a power outage, and so I am using a laptop temporarily in an inconvenient place in the house until I can get a replacement.  This makes the use of my blog and other sites less than convenient!

Today is a full workout.  I am going to stick with the BodyRock.tv 'absolute beginner workout' this week, and then move on to intermediate routines.

...

I ran through all of Zuzana's routines in record time (for me) and they are definately getting easier.  To keep that sweat level up, I also ran in place and did jumping jacks for 5 minutes afterwards.  It is gratifying to come out of the long Thanksgiving holiday strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged, but material inappropriate to the topic, such as spam, intentionally offensive messages, or other content I deem unfit will not be published.