Thursday, November 26, 2009

Welcome to the blog!

I wasnt going to start a blog, though, the very nature of fitness is a narcissistic endeavor.  But I have too many friends who want to share workout tips, and public display makes one committed in a way that simply doing it doesnt.

My initial workout goal is to drop 25-30 pounds... and right now I weigh 245.  Not terribly obese for a fellow who is 6 foot 2 inches tall, but I can definately stand some improvement.  My long-term goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Comments are welcome.  Off we go!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWRIGHT!!!

    The blog is not narcisistic, it is good for accountability. Get a "before" pic!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged, but material inappropriate to the topic, such as spam, intentionally offensive messages, or other content I deem unfit will not be published.