Thursday, November 26, 2009

Rules of the Game

I've just started working out again... my first day 'back on the wagon' of exercize was 11/23/2009.  So intersperced with my chatter about fitness techniques, philosophy, and people, I am going to log my activity.  Some people religiously keep a journal; that is not my goal.  My intention is to chronicle my own progress as I work my way back to a sustainably healthy lifestyle, and to show that you dont need expensive diets and costly gym memberships, although those can certainly accelerate your progress.

What you need is a goal and the willpower to commit to the time and energy it takes to reform your body.  If I can do it, so can you!  A friend pointed out to me that the Thanksgiving holiday was bad timing for getting started with a workout program.  I say, I have 3000 excuses to put it off, and (pats my tummy) 30 reasons to get started immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged, but material inappropriate to the topic, such as spam, intentionally offensive messages, or other content I deem unfit will not be published.